Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trying It Out

I know a few people who keep blogs and I have enjoyed keeping up with their lives this way.  Thus, I thought I'd try it for myself.  It might take me a little while to figure how everything works and what I am able to do...here it goes.

Here are a few recent pictures of Xavier to start out with.

Cooling off in the pool at Phoebe's house (one of the head track coaches I coach with).  It was a HOT HOT day...over 100 degrees. 

Xavier found that water leaked from the faucet onto the dirt when I was watering flowers.  He quickly realized that MUD = FUN. Since he was already somewhat muddy, I decided to take off his clothes and let him go for it.   

He climbed up into this chair on his own like a big boy.


At the park one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment