Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been a year...here's a recap

So...it's almost been exactly a year since I posted anything to my blog.  I had great intentions of updating it at least once a month, but that's all it was...good intentions.  I won't promise that I'll be any better this time around, but I'll do my best with the time that I have.

Here are some pictures from September 2010 through May 2011.  My next post will be what we've been up to this summer.

September 2010 - Xavier (16 months) at the park by our house
October 2010 - At the beach with the Weeber Clan
November 2010 - Feeding the ducks at the Duck Pond by Papa Ray and Grandma Julia's 
December 2010 - Santa shot...Xavier LOVES Santa, haha 
January 2011 - Back to work for Mama and Xavier is helping 
 February 2011
 - Fun in the snow at our house...the only significant snow fall of the season.
- SUPRISE, Xavier is going to be a big brother at the end of August...Mommy is about 12.5 weeks along.
March 2011 - Being goofy in the bath 
April 2011 - Another trip to the coast with just our family...such a great rainy time!
 May 2011 - Xavier is a big boy with his new potty...now just getting him to stay on it for more than 3 seconds...this could be interesting
 


No comments:

Post a Comment