Thursday, September 15, 2011

Waiting

It seemed like the month of August just dragged on as we were waiting for the arrival of our sweet little girl.  I was sure she was going to come early so I had my eyes set on the "teens" of August.  Thinking with this time line in mind made the time go even slower and helped make me feel even more like a whale.  I definitely got bigger in this pregancy.  Not overall weight gain (about the same...45lbs, holy crap) but actaul belly size.  The little sweetie gave me my first (and 2nd, and 3rd...) stretch marks on my lower stomach...ugh.  Oh well, the price we pay for having children.  I was lucky not to get any with Xavier and thought it might be the same this time around. 






Abover are a few maternity shots done by my amazing friend Karina Tobin.  She's actually a wedding videographer, but has been dabbling and learning the art of photography...actually she's a teacher first and foremost.  Basically, she's really tallented and was able to capture some great prego pictures of me and the fam.  Thanks friend!

1 comment:

  1. OH!!!!!! I just saw this! :) Took me forever! LOL.....you are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete